New Teacher on the Blog

OMG!!! Finally. I have literally been playing around with this blog all day LOL. Trying to figure out how to add my own touch so it is not so generic. So after watching about a hundred youtube videos I have finally figured it out.

A little about me, I am 27 and I teach first grade. I never thought I would actually like teaching first grade as much as I do. While in school I did most of my work with third grade and above and student taught in fourth grade. I have been teaching first grade for two years and before that I was a long term sub for kindergarten. I have wanted to start a blog about my teaching journey for awhile, but I did not have the time to sit and play around with it to see what I am getting into. Since mother nature has given my school an extra week of winter break (three week break total whoop whoop) I saw that I had some extra time to learn something new :). Also about me out side of teaching, I have a wonderful soon to be husband and three beautiful little girls (nine, six, and 10 months) that keep me busy for the most part.

I love this profession and I want to share my ideas with you, so I hope that you all out there like hearing about what is going on with me and my teaching journey.

Any tips or advice is welcomed. I'm still learning.

No comments

Back to Top